Saturday, January 5, 2008

Good Dog

I have to rave about the magic dog treats I've discovered. Our puppy, Lucy, is wonderful, sweet and delightful. But as she's still a puppy, sometimes getting her to do things she doesn't want to do (like come inside when it's pouring rain and 5 am and all I want to do is go back to bed) is challenging. For awhile, we had a squeaky toy that she would come for, but that lost its charm after about a week. Bones, treats, food, getting excited - none of this would work.

Then I bought these:


I bought the pink one, which is peanut-butter-and-jelly. Other flavors are chicken pot pie, apple dumpling, and blueberry cobbler. They are shaped like tiny little bones, and are made of all natural ingredients (no wheat or corn). And she goes CRAZY for them. It's been 3 weeks now, and she's not tired of them yet. All I have to do is shake the box at the door and she comes booking inside, desperate for a treat. The only place so far I've found them is at Tres Bone, the new pet shop in St. John's, but I'm sure they are elsewhere. At $6.50 per box, they're not cheap. But I think a box will last a long time.

Lucy says: Tres Yeah!

No comments: